[Duraspace] Open Access Rants: On the wagon with Henry Ford & Steve Jobs – Confessions of a Science Librarian

Hilton Gibson hilton.gibson at gmail.com
Thu Sep 4 21:36:25 SAST 2014

So here it is. While not unleashed on Twitter, I hope it’s taken in the
same spirit of fast and loose commentary. With an edge, yes, but also open
to discussion and debate. Not a final word, not even necessarily exactly
what my own final thoughts will be on the subject, but quick and dirty
meant to start rather than end the discussion.

http://scienceblogs.com/confessions/2014/09/04/open-access-rants-on-the-wagon-with-henry-ford-steve-jobs

*​An excellent summary of stakeholder issues.​*​