[Duraspace] INASP - Vacancies - Programme Assistants, Research Access and Availability

Hilton Gibson hilton.gibson at gmail.com
Thu Oct 30 11:33:43 SAST 2014

INASP is an international-development organisation working with a global
network of partners to improve access, production and use of research
information and knowledge in developing countries. We are looking for two
Programme Assistants to join our Research Access and Availability team,
working closely with programme staff to build capacity for the use of
research evidence in our partner countries.

http://www.inasp.info/en/staff/vacancies/