[Duraspace] Replication, data access, and transparency in social science | OUPblog

Hilton Gibson hilton.gibson at gmail.com
Sun Nov 9 20:35:26 SAST 2014

​Im​
proving the transparency of the research published in Political Analysis
has been an important priority for Jonathan Katz and I as co-editors of the
journal. *We spent a great deal of time over the past two years developing
and implementing policies and procedures to insure that all studies
published in Political Analysis have replication data available through the
journal’s Dataverse.* At this point in time, we have over 220 studies
available in the journal’s Dataverse archive, and those studies have had
more than 14,400 downloads. We see this as a major accomplishment for
Political Analysis.

http://blog.oup.com/2014/11/replication-data-access-transparency-social-science/