[Duraspace] LPC | Library Publishing Forum 2015

Hilton Gibson hilton.gibson at gmail.com
Wed Nov 5 15:20:17 SAST 2014

We are pleased to announce the second annual Library Publishing Forum. This
year’s theme is Creating and Supporting Sustainable Publishing Programs.

*This event will bring together representatives from libraries engaged in
(or considering) publishing initiatives to define and address major
questions and challenges*; to identify and document collaborative
opportunities; to strengthen and promote this community of practice; and to
advance this vibrant subfield of academic publishing.

We encourage library publishers (and friends of library publishing) to
submit proposals and/or attend the Forum, including both administrators and
technical staff charged with this important scholarly communications
function. The Library Publishing Forum will include representatives from a
broad, international spectrum of academic library backgrounds, as well as
groups that collaborate with libraries to publish scholarly works including
the digital humanities. You do not need to be a member of the LPC to attend
this event.

http://www.librarypublishing.org/events/lpforum15