[Duraspace] Now it’s NPG’s turn to send takedown notices | Sauropod Vertebra Picture of the Week

Hilton Gibson hilton.gibson at gmail.com
Wed May 7 13:40:06 SAST 2014

It’s sometimes been noted that by talking so much about Elsevier on this
blog, we can appear to be giving other barrier-based publishers a free
ride. If we give that impression, it’s not deliberate. By initiating this
takedown,* Nature Publishing Group has self-identified itself as yet
another so-called academic publisher that is in fact an enemy of science.*

http://svpow.com/2014/05/07/now-its-npgs-turn-to-send-takedown-notices/