[Duraspace] PKP Sprint | Public Knowledge Project

Hilton Gibson hilton.gibson at gmail.com
Sat Mar 29 08:37:58 SAST 2014

We recently held our first (but certainly not our last) in-person sprint
development session, on March 9-10, 2014, bringing PKP’s developers and
outside contributors together to build shared experience working
intensively on a limited agenda. The sprint was a lightweight
unconference-style event, with a focus on outcomes that could be achieved
within the limits of the two-day event. Volunteers lead subgroups on
specific subjects, the subgroups had time to work on deliverables, and
opportunities to communicate with the larger group.

http://pkp.sfu.ca/pkp-sprint/