[Duraspace] Journal Price Tags Revealed | STM Publishing

Hilton Gibson hilton.gibson at gmail.com
Mon Jun 30 13:02:21 SAST 2014

“We realize that a simple linear equation involving enrollment and PhDs
does not fully explain the value of journals to universities,” coauthor
Theodore Bergstrom, an economist at the University of California, Santa
Barbara, told ScienceInsider. “On the other hand, we think that it may be
helpful for librarians to compare the price they are paying with prices
paid by their peers.” As such, they have made the data publically available.
​
​

http://www.stm-publishing.com/journal-price-tags-revealed/