[Duraspace] ​11th International Conference on Digital Preservation - Registration | iPres 2014

Hilton Gibson hilton.gibson at gmail.com
Mon Jun 23 14:29:03 SAST 2014

Registration is now open for iPRES2014
​​
11th International Conference on Digital Preservation, being held in
Melbourne from 6-10 October 2014. Hosted by the National Library of
Australia and the State Library of Victoria, the conference will deliver
both research and innovative practice strands to advance the digital
preservation agenda. We do hope you can attend to hear new perspectives and
join in the debate on where we are and where we should be as a community.
​
​

http://ipres2014.org/registration