[Duraspace] Mythbusting: Data in Your Repository | DC Telegraph: Institutional Repository and Open Access Success Stories

Hilton Gibson hilton.gibson at gmail.com
Wed Jun 18 10:02:31 SAST 2014

*​I​t’s no secret that data is one of the hotte​​st topics in scholarly
communications right now*, and at bepress we’re excited to be a part of the
conversation.
​​
As part of our ongoing data initiative, we decided to take a look at some
of the most common myths and misconcep
​​
tions about data in the repository and offer our counterarguments to help
ease some of the fear and continue mov
​​
ing the conversation forward.
​
​

http://blog.digitalcommons.bepress.com
​​
/2014/06/17/mythbusting-data-in-your-repository/