[Duraspace] Trip report: Peter Sefton @ Open Repositories 2014, Helsinki, Finland | ptsefton

Hilton Gibson hilton.gibson at gmail.com
Sun Jul 6 07:57:52 SAST 2014

developing, and the OR catchment extends further and further beyond the
library, *sustainability is the big issue* , and conversations around
sustainability of research data repositories in particular are going to be
key to the next few iterations of this conference. Sustainability might
make a good theme or sub-theme. Related to sustainability is risk; how do
we reduce the risk of the data equivalent of the serials crisis if there is
such a crisis it won’t look the same, so how we will stop it?

http://ptsefton.com/2014/07/04/trip-report-peter-sefton-open-repositories-2014-helsinki-finland.htm