[Duraspace] 20 Top Video Explanations to Help Teachers Become Tech Savvy ~ Educational Technology and Mobile Learning

Hilton Gibson hilton.gibson at gmail.com
Tue Jan 21 12:47:59 SAST 2014

LeFever is the founder of Common Craft, a company known around the world
for making complex ideas easy to understand in the form of video
explanations. Through multiple awards, tens of millions of online views and
work with brands like LEGO, Google and Ford Motors, Lee and his wife Sachi
have built a reputation for excellence in explanation. I have shared dozens
of their videos here in Educational Technology and Mobile Learning and
today I am providing you with a curated list of the best and most popular
video explanations. As a teacher, you definitely need to watch and share
with your students these video tutorials, they cover a wide range of
technological concepts integral to a better understanding of today's world
of  technology.

http://www.educatorstechnology.com/2013/03/20-top-video-explanations-to-help.html