[Duraspace] P2PU | Open Research

Hilton Gibson hilton.gibson at gmail.com
Tue Aug 26 12:53:08 SAST 2014

*What does it mean to research in the open? Why should I make my research
open? How do I research openly?*Join us for a 4-week exploration of
researching in the open! This course is aimed at any researcher who wants
to conduct an element of their research openly. Interested in how to
ethically and openly share your findings so that others can reuse or
develop your work? Curious about which open research methods you could use?
Or just wanting to find out more about what open research entails?
​
​

https://p2pu.org/en/courses/2377/open-research/