[Duraspace] No more enclosures: knowledge democracy and social transformation | openDemocracy

Hilton Gibson hilton.gibson at gmail.com
Mon Aug 25 17:00:17 SAST 2014

*In 2012, and as part of a wider effort to reverse the process of
epistemicide, we were invited by UNESCO to create a UNESCO Chair that would
focus on building research capacity in the global South* on the themes of
the social responsibility of universities, and community-based research.
>From this new base, we are calling on institutions of higher education to
do at least four things.
​
​