[Duraspace] "The Article is Not Enough: Introducing the JLSC Data Sharing Policy" by JLSC Editorial Board

Hilton Gibson hilton.gibson at gmail.com
Tue Aug 5 11:43:00 SAST 2014

As data publication and data citation emerge as best practices in scholarly
communication, the JLSC editorial board has considered its own position
regarding a data publishing policy, and has explored the elements of such a
policy most appropriate for our community at this time.

*Our view is that the scholarly record is strongest when the data
underlying any report of research findings are accessible at the time of
publication and into the future* to enable other investigators to reproduce
the research and
to build on it through additional studies.
​

​
http://jlsc-pub.org/jlsc/vol2/iss3/1/