[Duraspace] The Management Center | Washington DC

Hilton Gibson hilton.gibson at gmail.com
Fri Aug 1 11:13:15 SAST 2014

At The Management Center, we work with talented, passionate nonprofit
leaders who are experts in their fields, excel as individual performers,
and now must
​​
*l​​​​earn how to get things done through others, rather than simply on
their own. In other words, they must learn how to manage.*

Our mission is to instill the management practices that make it easier for
these nonprofit leaders, and their organizations, to get outstanding
results in pursuit of their missions. We do this by providing direct
assistance and coaching to client organizations, and by offering
publications and training to the broader field. Our aim is to see more
strong, effective nonprofits truly changing the world.

Founded in 2006, we have worked closely with more than 100 client
organizations, focusing in particular on progressive organizations working
for social change, and have also trained thousands of individual leaders.
​
​

http://www.managementcenter.org/