[Duraspace] JSP and XML User Interface uptake revisited | atmire

Hilton Gibson hilton.gibson at gmail.com
Fri Apr 25 15:12:59 SAST 2014

Since the introduction of the XML User Interface (Manakin) in 2008, DSpace
ships with 2 user interface choices. In April 2012 we wrote a report on the
uptake for each of these user interfaces. Given the growth in the DSpace
community and two new major releases, DSpace 3 and DSpace 4, we wanted to
revisit this experiment. To evaluate today's uptake of each user interface,
we identified a sample set of 483 repositories running DSpace 1.8.0 or
newer. This sample is 75% larger than the 274 repositories that were
identified back in 2012.

http://atmire.com/website/?q=content/jsp-and-xml-user-interface-uptake-revisited