[Duraspace] Manchester’s new order: transforming the academic library support model | Research Libraries UK

Hilton Gibson hilton.gibson at gmail.com
Tue Apr 15 17:28:46 SAST 2014

 Our ability to build new services, introduce significant improvements to
existing services and respond to the changing environment around us has
been exemplary. *Shifting our focus from discipline areas to strategic
objectives* has allowed us to focus our efforts and expertise on a number
of key areas which relate directly to University strategies and have value
across all of our faculties.

http://www.rluk.ac.uk/news/manchestersneworder/