[Duraspace] Fwd: [Dspace-tech] Link for tomorrow's DSpace bootcamp on XMLUI customization

Hilton Gibson hilton.gibson at gmail.com
Mon May 27 16:54:45 SAST 2013

FYI

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Bram Luyten <bram at atmire.com>
Date: 27 May 2013 16:43
Subject: [Dspace-tech] Link for tomorrow's DSpace bootcamp on XMLUI
customization
To: DSpace Tech <dspace-tech at lists.sourceforge.net>, DSpace Developer List <
dspace-devel at lists.sourceforge.net>

@mire is hosting a DSpace Developer
bootcamp<https://atmire.com/website/?q=content/free-dspace-bootcamp-belgium>
on
May 28th in Ghent, Belgium. If you are not able to attend this event in
person, you will be able to track the event online through Google
Plus<https://plus.google.com/events/co8hk5oirku0270t4vl8a6o3a8s>.
We aim to provide live streaming for the presentations and interaction with
other participants during development sessions using Google Hangouts. Don't
miss this opportunity to get your feet wet with DSpace XMLUI development.
 How does it work?

Your gateway to this DSpace bootcamp is its Google Plus Event
Page<http://bit.ly/dspace-bootcamp>.
>From this page, you will be able to interact with live and online
participants through hangouts and get related information. We should be
live between *10am and 5.30pm*
CEST<http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/city.html?n=48>
.
 --
[image: logo]
*Bram Luyten* *@mire*

List Etiquette:

--
*Hilton Gibson*
Systems Administrator

Tel: +27 21 808 4100 | Cell: +27 84 646 4758
http://library.sun.ac.za
http://scholar.sun.ac.za
http://ar1.sun.ac.za
http://aj1.sun.ac.za