[Duraspace] [#DS-1262] CSV export of search results in XMLUI - DuraSpace JIRA

Neil Davies Evans EvansN at unizulu.ac.za
Fri Mar 8 15:32:44 SAST 2013

Hi

I have a cisco UCS Server that I would like configured with Ubuntu server and PHP /MySQL so that I can run 4 instance of Moodle 2.2. I also need the databases from 4 instances of Moodle 1.9 to imported into the upgraded version.

Does anyone know of a service provider / individual who could assist / provide quote?

Kind regards
Neil