[Duraspace] The Rich Get Richer and the Poor Get Poorer: The Effect of Open Access on Cites to Science Journals Across the Quality Spectrum by Mark J. McCabe, Christopher M. Snyder :: SSRN

Iryna Kuchma iryna.kuchma at eifl.net
Sat Jun 1 21:00:46 SAST 2013

Their dataset includes all the citations indexed by Thomson ISI between
1996 and 2005 to all the articles published during that period in a sample
of the top 100 titles in ecology, botany, and general science. I hope with
more current data the picture is different.
Best wishes,
Iryna

Iryna Kuchma
EIFL Open Access Programme Manager