[Duraspace] [Dspace-tech] Setup New Dspace Server

Panyarak Ngamsritragul panya at me.psu.ac.th
Tue Oct 19 09:35:43 SAST 2010

Dear Lewatle,

We have tried DSpace with both Ubuntu 9.10 and 10.04.  Both of them are
fine for DSpace and there is no difference in setting, as far as I can
recall.

I would recommand Ubuntu 10.04 rather than 10.10 as 10.04 is a Long Term
Support version, while 10.10 will be supported for only 2 years (maybe
longer for Ubuntu server) unless you have some specific applications which
need 10.10.

Regards,

Panyarak Ngamsritragul
Prince of Songkla University.