[Duraspace] PostgresSQL error

Bravismore Mumanyi bmumanyi at uwc.ac.za
Wed Jun 23 13:54:22 SAST 2010

Thanks Hilton.

That did the trick to resolve the postgres error. I am only running into problems with "update-java-alternatives -s java-6-openjdk". when I run the command

update-alternatives: error: no alternatives for mozilla-javaplugin.so.
update-java-alternatives: plugin alternative does not exist: /usr/lib/jvm/java-6-openjdk/jre/lib/amd64/IcedTeaPlugin.so

Should I just ignore this?

Regards
/Bravismore

>>> Hilton Gibson <hilton.gibson at gmail.com> 2010/06/23 09:39 AM >>>